Whether the trail ahead is covered in freshly fallen leaves or a fine layer of frost, the Climate Changer Pullover is an instant favorite for dogs on cool-weather pursuits. Simplicity is at the core of this hardware-free, cozy fleece. The stretch lower panel captures warmth and sheds moisture, working in tandem with the open cap-sleeves to provide hard-to-fit dogs (broad shoulders, thick chests/necks) an alternative fit option with more coverage and full range of motion.
Inspired by springtime blooms and a dog’s penchant for making all things fun, Ruffwear designers brought a playful twist to a technical piece with our first ever pattern option: Blossom.
- Pullover style is lightweight and easy to pack down
- Polyester fleece is quick drying and provides warmth without bulk
- Oversized collar provides added coverageStretch lower panel sheds water, snow, and dirt
- Contoured cap sleeves capture core heat and allow full range of motion
CARE & MATERIALS
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
- Upper panel: 260 g 100% polyester fleece (75% recycled) with anti-pilling finish
- Lower panel: nylon-spandex blend with WR (Water Repellent) finish
- Made in Vietnam
Pullover style is lightweight and easy to pack down.
Measure around widest part of rib cage.
|13 - 17 in (33 - 43 cm)||XXS|
|17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)||XS|
|22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)||S|
|27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)||M|
|32 - 36 in (81 - 91 cm)||L|
|36 - 42 in (91 - 107 cm)||XL|